CoNatural’s Diaper Balm for Kids can soothe dryness, redness and irritation on baby’s skin. Use as a diaper balm, diaper rash cream or all-around moisturiser for baby skin.
- Organic and Natural
- This product is absolutely FREE from Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil and Artificial Colour.
- Cocoa butter: High in fatty acids, cocoa butter is known to hydrate the skin. It is also rich in antioxidants which can protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Coconut: Known to be a rich natural source of Lauric acid, phytonutrients and polyphenols, coconut makes our Diaper Balm an incredible moisturiser.
- Shea Butter: High concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea Butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Beeswax: Helps soften and smooth skin.
- Calendula Extract: Calendula’s anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties make it helpful in soothing and relieving diaper rash.
Gently apply a thin layer of diaper balm to your baby’s bottom after every nappy change and bath. You can also use it as a daily moisturiser for dry baby skin.
Usage and Warnings
- Use within 18 months from manufacturing date. Period after Opening: 12 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
There are no reviews yet.