Nair Hair Remover Charcoal Wax Legs & Body, 380 g
- Preparation and heating: For an ideal result and to prevent the risk of burning, it is essential to read the instructions and correctly follow the heating method and time. 48 hours before epilating, prepare your skin by exfoliating the area, which will make it easier to epilate and prevent the fomation of hairs under the skin surface. Heat in the microwave (900W) only: Do not cover the jar while heating. Full/half container: 2 min. After heating, leave the jar to rest in the microwvave (turned off) for 3 min, without touching it. Dip the spatula very gentle into the wax until it reaches the bottom of the jar.
- There should be no resistance. If the wax forms a crust or is not soft enough, re-heat for a maximum of 10 sec at the time. If it overheats leave to rest for at least 25min.
- Once the ideal runny honey texture is obtained, take a dab of wax with the tip of the spatula and test on the inside of the wrist to check the temperature before hair removal. The wax should feel warm and easy to spread in thin layer.
- Dip the spatula into the jar and remove a large walnut-sized amount of wax, twirling the spatula around to stop the wax from running off. Apply a dab of wax at the top of the area hair is to be removed from and immediately create a thin (1 to 2mm) and even strip using the flat side of the spatula, in the direction of hair growth, finishing with a small lump of wax to make it easier to remove. Use without fabric strips. The strip should be slightely thicker at the edges.
- When the wax is fully dry (no longer feels sticky), quickly remove the strip. Hold the skin with one hand and, with the other, remove the strip quickly, in the opposite direction of hair growth/application and as close as possible to the skin. To soothe the skin after removing a strip, immediately place the palm of your hand onto the epilated area, pressing down gently.
- The post-wax wipes will help remove any remaining wax residue and soften the skin. Cannot be rinsed with water. To remove large amounts of residue, immediately re-apply a used wax-strip, or wait for the residue to dry fully before gently scraping it off with a fingernail.
- When waxing the bikini line and underarms, apply talc to the area before applying the wax, to make it easier to remove. Waxing the underarms requires two steps, as the ahir grow in two different directions (upwards at the top and downwards at the bottom). Hold the hand behind the nape of the neck to tauten teh skin. Perfect for all skin types, even sensitive. Always follow the instructions. Overheating the wax or failure to follow the instructions can cause serious burns or damage your microwave. It is a professional wax that requires extreme preccision from the user in terms of heating time, resting time and mixing.
- Article number: