Flormar BB Cream is a 5-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream with multi-protective moisturisers for a natural effect. Flormar BB cream is a multifunctional product that offers advantages of a foundation, functional skin care and sun protection (SPF 15), multi-tasking makeup.
Flormar – Mattifying BB Cream SPF15 Light/ Medium Tinted Cream is a colour moisturizing care, especially suitable for combination to oily skin.
With a moisturizing texture and easy to apply, it leaves the skin moisturized, even and mattified, preventing shine throughout the day.
- Product Type: Mattifying BB Cream
- Brand Name: Flormar
- Color: Same as Picture
- Category: Fashion & lifestyle
More than a makeup base, Flormar’s BB Cream offers 5 benefits in 1.
The BB Cream or Beauty Balm (Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm, for its acronym in English) is an innovative product in makeup that offers 5 benefits:
- Moisturizes, keeps skin elastic and protected
- Illuminates, provides a fresh and natural appearance
- Corrects blemishes, improves and evens skin tone, hiding blemishes.
- Protects from the sun with its SPF 15, causing premature wrinkles.
- It acts as a foundation, prepares the skin to maintain makeup with a smooth texture.
Its coverage is light to medium and it is recommended for women who seek, in addition to protection from external factors, a natural finish. They are for all skin types.
With BB Cream Flormar you will get a makeup coverage with the care of a day cream.
Contains as active ingredients:
- Flax Seeds, Fig Extract, Cotton : they have the properties of humidifying, nourishing and softening dry, sensitive and irritated skin, helping it to restructure and humidify itself.
- Moss Extract : helps obtain healthy and smooth skin.
- Soluble Collagen : Helps the skin to humidify and speed up the production of collagen, giving it a younger appearance.
With a small amount on your fingers and apply it directly to your face with small taps, this allows you to blend it and obtain a more natural result. First apply a thin layer, let it absorb and if you require more, apply little by little so as not to overdo it.